Rehearsal Markings for Fall 2019
Notes from September 16 rehearsal
- m 2: break at end of measure for everyone; Sanford will give new downbeat for basses.
- m 27: the modern word is “Eyes”
- The 3 measures marked “solo” have been assigned. If you weren’t assigned, don’t sing.
- m 22: yes, AB really do have a dim that ST don’t.
- m 23, A: A1 only
- m 24, T: T1 only
- m 25, T: Steve only
- m 26, S: S1 only
- m 27, S: designated singers only
Notes from September 9 rehearsal
- There’s an implicit fermata at the end of most measures.
- The funny symbols above the S line indicate conductor’s beat pattern
- p 5: Altos sing the top line (melody) thru m 24; Soprano tacit